Recent Post

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Comments

Teknologi

Wisata

Powered by Blogger.
/ / I love my Mom Poems Mother's Day 2014

I love my Mom Poems Mother's Day 2014

Poems for Mothers I love my mom Poems is all you searched for, this year on the occassion of Mother's Day 2014 lets wish our moms with beautiful short poems. We have lots of best poems for the occassion of Mother's Day. I wish all of you Happy Mother's Day if you like our post please share with your friends. Poems for and About Mom

I love my Mom Poems 

I love my Mom Poems Mother's Day 2014

Heroic Poems for Mothers 

My hero is my mother,
She is a strong and wise woman like no other,
She helps me through every problem, issue, and hard ship,
I would say we have the best friendship,
I have looked up to her over the years,
As she bandaged my boo-boos and wiped my tears,
She is confident and outgoing,
Her love is over flowing,
She's everything a mother should be,
I hope my kids will say the same thing about me



Poems from Daughters to mom Happy Mothers's day Poems from Daughter

My life goes out to my mom,
She is my best friend!
I'll never forget when my life began,
She was the first one I loved!
She was honestly sent from above
I love her dearly,
although not nearly as much
as I love the way she looks at me.
It's very easy to see how much she loves me, by how she shows her tender care!
By how we have the same hair, she looks like my twin.
I don’t remember when she's ever broken my heart, hopefully she will never start!
She's the best thing in my life! She's been put through a lot of strife.
She's been put through so much,
You've never even heard of such.
I love her more than anything in the world because, I am her baby girl

Gone are the eyes that watched me grow
The eyes that were able to see into my soul
Together we climbed mountains and made it through the pain
Only to find out that someday it would be forever changed
As you've gotten weaker, I've gotten stronger
Able to take care of myself even though I didn't want to
You'd be proud of my wit, my confidence and my charm
People say I'm just like you and I know all about your charms
The eyes are in my heart, the eyes that saw my soul
But gone are the beautiful eyes, the eyes that watched me grow

In the bedroom you're a lover
in the kitchen you're a chef
with the kids you are a doctor
when do you ever rest?
With the bills you're an accountant
with the house work you're a maid
with the neighbors you are a diplomat
you're worth more than i could pay
At the gym you are my trainer
at the pool a lifeguard too
at the park you are a watch dog
is there nothing you can't do?
We may not ever know
all the jobs that you have done
but as many as you've had
can i add another one?
The title's CEO
and you've just been hired
as for all the other jobs...
let's say that you've retired
We thank you for the hard work
but your working days are through
and so from here on out
let us take care of you


Short Poems for Mother's Day 2014

Thank you Mom,
For everything you have done,
Thank you Mom,
For making each day so much fun.
Thank you Mom,
For showing me the way,
Thank you Mom,
For smiling every day.
Thank you Mom,
For always being there,
Thank you Mom,
For showing how much you care.
Thank you Mom,
You're the very best,
Thank you Mom,
Because you're none like the rest.
So this day is so special,
Because you're so special too,
Just remember one thing,
That I do love you.




Poems for and About Mom
I love my Mom that will make you cry
I love my Mum
Inspirational Poems for Mother's Day 2014
Happy Mother's Day Short Poems from sons

about author

Blogger Sens it website about blogger templates and blogger widgets you can find us on social media
Previous Post :Go to tne previous Post
Next Post:Go to tne Next Post

No comments:

Post a Comment