Recent Post

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Comments

Teknologi

Wisata

Powered by Blogger.
/ , , / Mother's Day Quotes 2014, Wishes, Text Messages, SMS ,Sayings 2014

Mother's Day Quotes 2014, Wishes, Text Messages, SMS ,Sayings 2014

Mother's Day SMS, Happy Mother's Day Quotes, Emotional Mother's Day Sayings and Poems, Mothers day is coming up soon and you must be looking for best SMS and wishes we have collected best mother's day sayings poems and sms please download share it with your mother.



Mother's Day Quotes 2014 ,Mother's Day SMS, Wishes, Messages

When you feel you are alone in the crowd,
When you think No. one can understand you,
When your love is rejected by others,
& when you hate your Life,
Just close your eyes, & see, her face who loves you
more than any one else,
who care for you in loneliness,
& dies when you cry.
She is no one, but your sweet loving mother.
Love your mom first and always.
Happy Mother's Day

Mother is an undying love,
A love beyond compare,
the one you take your troubles to,
she is the one who really cares.
Mother you are all of this and more,
I love you very much

Your mother bore you
For 9 months ,
She watched her feet
Swell, she struggled to
Climb stairs,
She got breathless quick,
She bore excruciating pain,
She suffered many sleepless
Nights,
She became your nurse, your
Chef, your teacher, your
Cleaner, your launderette, your
Friend.
She struggled for you, but not
Did she see it as a struggle,
Not once did she develop
Regrets after all this ...
How dare you say even
"uff" to her ...
I love my mother beyond limits
Do you . ? 


Ur arms were always open wen I needed a hug.
Ur heart understood wen I needed a friend.
Ur gentle eyes were stern wen I needed a lesson.
Ur strength & luv has guided me & gave me wings to fly


You've seen me laugh
You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you
Happy Mother's Day! 



about author

Blogger Sens it website about blogger templates and blogger widgets you can find us on social media
Previous Post :Go to tne previous Post
Next Post:Go to tne Next Post

No comments:

Post a Comment