Recent Post

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Comments

Teknologi

Wisata

Powered by Blogger.
/ Undifined / I love my Mom Quotes and Sayings

I love my Mom Quotes and Sayings

I love my Mom Quotes, Quotes for I love my mom , Saying and Beautiful quotes for I love my mom. We have the best collection of I love my mom sayings and quotes, share it with your mom and also share it on various social networking sites








I love my Mom Quotes and Sayings

God sees us through our Mothers' eyes and rewards us for our virtues.
- Ganeshan Venkatarman, Indian philosopher

Life began with waking up and loving my mother's face
- George Eliot, English novelist 

Mother is the name of God in the lips and hearts of children.
- William Makepeace Thackeray, English novelist

A mother is she who can take the place of all others.
- Cardinal Mermillod 


i love my mom so much
i love my mom quotes from daughter
i love my mom poems

about author

Blogger Sens it website about blogger templates and blogger widgets you can find us on social media
Previous Post :Go to tne previous Post
Next Post:Go to tne Next Post

No comments:

Post a Comment